[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #63 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 24 Dec 92       Volume 2 : Issue  63

Today's Topics:
              [surfpunk-0013] ADMIN: and happy holidays
                             CATNIP VIDEO
                     clueless users mailing list
                             Finals Week
                    House Rabbit Journal (2 msgs)
                It Don't Get Cold in San Jose (Yucks)
                                 joke
                        Katie takes all comers
         letting a vice president work a booth at a meeting.
               No, no.  Not the dreaded GENERATION GAP!
                                 NOTW
                   Rock Bands that belong together
              Summer jobs [Was: Another trivia question]
      The Scottish Killer Rabbit (was Re: House Rabbit Journal)
                          They both wear red
            Top Ten Reasons the British Lost the Colonies
          Top ten things to do with Gene Kim's abandoned car
                       ultimate rejection slip
                         undergraduates too?
                          Whoosh -- splat!!
           Winter Simulation Conference Keynote this week.
                         Yucks Digest V2 #62
                         yucks possibilities

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.