[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #56 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 24 Nov 92       Volume 2 : Issue  56

Today's Topics:
                              "Alliance"
                   articles we had to read twice...
                             At the March
                 Cat doors redux: wildlife problems.
                           Covington Cross
                   Cross-disciplinary data analysis
             Culture contributions (was: Hey, Americans!)
                            cutie (3 msgs)
                      Dan Quayle's "Supporters"
                           DJ phone pranks
                     fifty ways to hose your code
                               foryucks
                            Getting tenure
                     Kid's insight into campaign
                           logician's humor
                             Lost Gas Cap
                            Love Me Tender
                              Mint Money
                      New software from SunSoft
                          Or lack thereof...
	     personal references (as in resumes) (3 msgs)
                   Put another one on the Barbie...
                           Real cheap humor
                          Science Marches On
                           Superman's death
                           Twine Ball Wars

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.