[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #54

Yucks Digest                Wed, 28 Oct 92       Volume 2 : Issue  54

Today's Topics:
                     A little humor for Friday...
                          Book of the month
                            C'mon Down!!!
                            dan's the man
                        Dave Barry Does Japan
                       favorite sig of the week
                              Fish Story
                    for someone who has everything
                Kodak statement about Photo CD System
                                 NOTW
             ORIGINAL: What happens if RN starts a trend?
                    pick on someone your own size
                      Rapture: the full details
                               recipes
                     Teen pregnancies in Arkansas
               There'll always be a USENET... (2 msgs)
                Top Ten Signs That You're Getting Old

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.