[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #53 (mixed nuts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 22 Oct 92       Volume 2 : Issue  53

Today's Topics:
            [news.groups] Re: RFD: rec.crafts.metalworking
               Are you a clueless mailing list reader?
                        bad spell at the Globe
      Create newsgroup alt.flame.hairy-douchebag.meredith-tanner
                                cutie
     doctors and lawyers and g.h.w. bush controlled by u.f.o.s!!!
                     Don't say you weren't warned
                       Forced kidney donations
                              For Yucks
                     gerbil shaving and piercing
                     HUMOR: the debates (2 msgs)
                          I'm easily amused
                 Oh dear, what will become of Yucks?
                  real cats are not object-oriented
                       Strange POSTMASTER mail
                     Submission for Yucks digest
                    The cost of 'futzing'   (UPI)
                         Tooth Fairy exposed
             UHF Televsion Antennas useful for anything?
                            what day is it
            Yuck's Submission: Water, water everywhere...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.