[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #51 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed,  7 Oct 92       Volume 2 : Issue  51

Today's Topics:
                  "Jehovah" TRIBE OF SPACE CANNIBALS
                             Biker joke.
                            boston bridges
                            computer files
                            Craig Shergold
               Dave Barry on the Conversion to Metric:
                         Do as I say, not...
               Doctor Comments on Shrinking Bush Penis
                      From the Federal Register
                further signs of the coming apocalypse
                   Insurance risks for fraternities
      my respect for Penn Jillette just increased a hundredfold
                           Net Malapropisms
                                 Nose
                            NOTW (4 msgs)
                          NOTW, 27 June 1992
			   Re: TIME to die
                            Yokohama tires
                    you can't make these things up

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.