[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #50 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 29 Sep 92       Volume 2 : Issue  50

Today's Topics:
                14-year-old stabs mother because of TV
                    6-Foot Lizard Found Under Hood
                               chuckle
                     Cruel or Unusual Punishment?
                            Cute Math Joke
                           Elementary humor
                    Experts Stymied On Soviet Tag
                   Forwarded meditation on netnews:
                            imagery (fwd)
           Indiana wants me (Lord, I can't go back there!)
                         it's a strange world
                           Moved by Clinton
                          nuh-nuh-nuh-Nitro!
                             Ode to BIFF
                           Order of Nuking
                      poltically correct pizzas
                         Pop Goes the Bullet
                            Psycholympics
                             road, Marin
                             sig du jour
                      Software costs revisited?
                            the * gourmet
               the net's getting stranger and stranger
                    you can't make these things up
                     Yow!  Lottery Bonanza!  Yow!

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.