[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #47 (various items)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 18 Sep 92       Volume 2 : Issue  47

Today's Topics:
                           Billy-Ray Cyrus
                       FAA - Believe it or not
                            fear of flying
                              Heisenberg
                       Help Desk frustrations.
              Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony to be held at MIT
              interesting moments in Daytime Television
                           Irish Erotic Art
                       is it real or is it art
                           life w/ spiders
                            NOTW (2 msgs)
                      QOTD from the Austin paper
                         realistic baby dolls
                       signature of the week...
                             Stay Tuned!
                Supreme Master Ching Hai's book Part I
               Supreme Master Ching Hai's book Part II
                          Welcome!! (3 msgs)
                          What is ia a time?

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.