[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #48 (mixed nuts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 22 Sep 92       Volume 2 : Issue  48

Today's Topics:
                14-year-old stabs mother because of TV
                            Cooking shows
           Indiana wants me (Lord, I can't go back there!)
			Job Interview Pointers
                           Order of Nuking
                      poltically correct pizzas
            Russia's OPERATIONAL Star Wars Defense System
                         science and giggling
                  Congratulations on your selection
                         Spokesman for Earth
                thoughts on UPC codes, from misc.legal
                      UFO/alien themes in movies

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.