[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #46 (Mixed length items)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  3 Sep 92       Volume 2 : Issue  46

Today's Topics:
                         A definate handicap
           anonymous bilingual pun (english and Chemistry)
                    Blade Runner reedited release
                    Boom (seen on rec.food.drink)
                           Crank Call, true
                           Dear Abby Letter
                  e-mail address in published papers
                          Funnies for Yucks
                           Green transport?
                               Its out!
                         More on Woody Allen
                        pad those seats, guys
                        Republican Dance Music
                          REVIEW: PUSSBUCKET
                          The Cat In the Hat
                         Yucks Digest V2 #43
                          yucks on Fabrikant

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.