[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #45 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 30 Aug 92       Volume 2 : Issue  45

Today's Topics:
                Alternative hotels for LISA conference
                         BETTER Pick-up lines
                        cat behavior problems
                              for yucks
             George Bush says he should not be re-elected
                         Hereditary diseases
            Olympic Events not included in PPV TripleCast
                           Opening lines...
                     Out of the mouths of babes!
                             Praise Bob!
rec.humor.funny: Sri Lankan arrested for carrying condom (true story)
                         re Top Cog fan belts
                       Schroedinger's Computer
                 Should these researchers get a life?
   Submission: Top Ten Worst Things To Hear (or Say) in the Bedroom
            They didn't like paying extra for the Midway?
                              vestectomy
                             Woody Allen

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.