[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #44

Yucks Digest                Wed, 19 Aug 92       Volume 2 : Issue  44

Today's Topics:
                             Another list
                           big wad o' NOTW
			     black humour
                 cervantes and the olympic spirit...
                       Conference announcement
                     Funny things in my new lease
                    How the NRC affects Houston...
                            In the news...
                           I receive a gift
			 Are you a real man?
Quayle for President (Was Re: Request: Quote about Danny's daughter?)
       Stange but true. [A pow-wow with the bow-wow -Don King]
                         The envelope, please
                              Top 9 list
                              War Women

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.