[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #43

Yucks Digest                Mon, 10 Aug 92       Volume 2 : Issue  43

Today's Topics:
                        A desperate situation
                    Another wise-ass in the making
                       Are you a Techno-Dweeb ?
                       Awareness Awareness Week
                            body painting
                    burning questions of our time
                               cat shit
                  File 1--Day (in court) of The Dead
                  Good eye doctors are hard to find.
                       i have to share this....
                  It hard to be politically correct
                        Lines of working code
                        more on Campaign 1892
                            New OS for PC
                         Olympic TV coverage
                           Quayle's nemesis
                        Spaf! Here's your car!
             User interface studies: oh, what's the use?
                      What to wear to interview
                         yucks submission...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.