[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #42 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 30 Jul 92       Volume 2 : Issue  42

Today's Topics:
      and the Foonley Award for Most Multiple Authors goes to...
                               atlanta
                           Bush's Recession
                         Colonic irrigations
                             Company PMS
                  Don't Believe Everything You Hear
                        Flies and Von Neumann
                           Funny for Yucks
		       How do porcupines mate?
                   Gentle Sex and the Franklin Mint
                           Gibson's Agrippa
                        HELP!  Usenet testing
                             Male Models
                   News of the Weird, 25 July 1992
                       Ode on a Grecian Spleen
              People with disabilities (mental division)
                           second-hand news
                           Stupid e-mail...
                    Top Ten Reasons for P5 delays

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.