[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #41

Yucks Digest                Tue, 21 Jul 92       Volume 2 : Issue  41

Today's Topics:
          *just hold this wire and stand on the metal plate*
                     Amateur Operators in History
                         Colonic irrigations
                                cutie
                       get 'em while you're hot
                     Help with transtators needed
                             Just Curious
                              literature
                    Maples' Adman Begs Forgiveness
                   Need onfo. re: how to take enema
                   newgroup alt.butt-keg.marmalade
               Play CD's at least once a year? (2 msgs)
                    Quotes from a true Noble man.
                        Spelling chequer woes
                 The Unbearable Lightness of Dieting
      Top Ten Advantages to Being a Male Bay Area Computer Nerd
                    Why Perot dropped out/was in?
                                Yeah!

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.