[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #40

Yucks Digest                Sun, 19 Jul 92       Volume 2 : Issue  40

Today's Topics:
                            cutie (4 msgs)
                     Doomed Inmates - Last Words
                         Ham-UFO Conspiracy?
                    Harley-Davidsons Big In Japan
                       non-violent cannibalism
                         No rights in England
          OPINION & ANALYSIS Where unbelievers fear to tread
                                Policy
                  Some days life is weirder than me
                                tigers

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.