[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #39

Yucks Digest                Wed, 15 Jul 92       Volume 2 : Issue  39

Today's Topics:
                            1-900-ALL-UNIX
                              Amusement
                    another Kult Klassic Kino Klip
                   Drug-sniffing dogs star on cards
                Easter;Paraphsychology versus Viruses
                        FLASH!  Heist updates!
                  Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality
    Scientific footnote of the week and vocabulary word of the day
                              Spamarama
                         suicidal tendencies
                    The Encyclopedia of Bad Taste
                   The Temptation of Saint Anthony
                    TOPS-20, still making money...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.