Date: Sun Jun  7 14:25:59 EST 1992
From: spaf
Subject: administrivia

It's 9:30 in the evening in Geneva, Switzerland (where I am right
now).  I'm killing a little time because this terminal is too awful to
work from, and I have nothing else to do tonight.  This is really too
bad, because I'm about 4 months behind on a few things (including a
workshop proposal, some reviews, and several papers).  That, coupled
with travel and the end of the semester, is why "Yucks" has been
somewhat erratic over the last month or two.  And that also explains
why some of the longer submissions to Yucks (in this digest and
subsequent) are dated "March".  Sigh.

Let's hope the summer is long enough for me to get caught up on life,
work, and Yucks.  Actually, I think I'd be happy with 2 out of 3.  In
the meantime, my apologies if you have sent me something really amusing
and it hasn't appeared yet.  It will.  It may be 1995, but I'll get it
out. I hope it is a bizarre then as when you mailed it to me.  Please
don't let that keep you from sending odd things for later use in this
list.  Eventually, it will appear.