[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #30 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  4 Jun 92       Volume 2 : Issue  30

Today's Topics:
                           american culture
                    An Eighth Grader On Dan Quayle
                             Austin radio
                            bell's theory
                              Definition
                            Fashion Police
                              for yucks
                    found in someone's .sig file:
               found in the back of Open Systems Today
                             Guard frogs
                               In brief
		   How to *really* abuse a language
                  LA RIOT Bumper Stickers/T-SHirts.
                    Men Cut Up Bar With Chain Saws
          no pass orals ... (or the not so mythical man ...)
                                 NOTW
              now jointly: a bug is just another virus!
      Occult practices survive in the land of the Delphic oracle
                    Pairs Of Twin Soldiers To Wed
          Probably unsuccessful but novel use of the net...
                        Some funnies for Yucks
   What's a dollar worth? - check the Big Mac index, says institute
                Where the name "Windows NT" comes from
                         Will COBOL save SUN?
                    You can get a degree in that?
                                 yuck
                           Yucks submission

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.