[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #24 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue,  7 Apr 92       Volume 2 : Issue  24

Today's Topics:
                     25 ways to cope with stress
                              anon wire
                 A remarkably stupid design decision
                 Contribution to Yuck's Digest (fwd)
                         Famous Folks' Phobes
                  First, we kill all the lawyers...
       Giant fungus said to be world's largest, oldest organism
                        Is There Someone Else?
                  King Hussein horse swims to Israel
                  Misuse of computer based thesaurus
                          More Bizarre News
                        Oh those academics...
 Say What?  or: Why Johnny Still Can't Read  or: I bet he has tenure
                        Some words on wanking
                         The Spafford forgery
                          True support story
             Who needs bagels when you have your husband
                    You know you're losing it when
		15 Most suspicious network connections

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.