[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #23 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  2 Apr 92       Volume 2 : Issue  23

Today's Topics:
                  Blondes? I thought it was Aggies.
cat named George, 3 way calling, speed calling 8, speakerphone (2 msgs)
                    Dancer Jailed For Sword Swing
                      FDA Seizes Bogus Tuna Cans
          Four hundred volts through the return key, maybe?
             FW: Windows Nation [a.k.a April tomfoolery]
                            Important date
                            Make it so...
                    McDonald's Miffed By McCondom
                     new QUISINIX implementation
               Patents, patents, whose got the patents?
Pure German beer, smelly French cheese, are forever, says EC commissioner
                              Re: 386BSD
                      Running in Arctic Circles
                          Russian trademarks
                         Standard news items
                        Strange Ad [for yucks]
           Top Ten April Fool's Day Jokes In New York City

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.