[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #17

Yucks Digest                Sun,  8 Mar 92       Volume 2 : Issue  17

Today's Topics:
        (WARNING) United States - *NEW* TRAVEL ADVISORY   :-)
                                cutie
                  DB: A SURE-FIRE ECONOMIC BALE-OUT
                 Difference Between Intel Processors
                            FYI - RFC 1300
             GASSY ELEPHANT BLOWS HER TRAINER THRU A WALL
                      Jackson Quits African Trip
      Prairie Dog Relocation - National Problem or Cash Bonanza?
                         Talk.bizarre of 1855
                       Valentine's Day (2 msgs)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.