[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #16 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat,  7 Mar 92       Volume 2 : Issue  16

Today's Topics:
                          A funny for Yucks
                    Cops: Transvestites Raid Shops
              Dead Hunter's Ashes Get A Shotgun Funeral
                   Farmer Journal, Feb 1992, page 4
                   FW: Top Ten Rejected Slogans...
                       Lamb Born With Six Legs
                            license plate
                    Man Guilty Of Using Witchcraft
   Organic paint's bad smell sours Berkeley user (Yucks submission)
                    Scientists Write Wrong Primate
                          Since you asked...
                        Trouble in Triplicate
                   Virus makes bank computers sing
                       Why I love the Japanese

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.