[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #15 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun, 23 Feb 92       Volume 2 : Issue  15

Today's Topics:
                             _Bushusuru_
                     Apartment for summer sublet
                                cutie
                          Death and Taxes...
                              IBM fears
                   jailbirds Audubon never painted
                                 JOTD
                    Judge Jails Lawyer Over Monkey
                OK, take your tape drive and shove it!
        Quest for cleanest Paris toilets yields mixed results
                 Roadkills-R-Us misses an opportunity
  Self-referential call for papers? (from news.anounce.conferences)
                     Tales of Unachieved Grandeur
                    Truth is stranger than fiction
                            You're so Vain
                     You know you're old when...
                           yucks submission

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.