[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #14 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu, 20 Feb 92       Volume 2 : Issue  14

Today's Topics:
            -- NWS ADVISORY -- TO CITY AND PHOTO EDITORS:
                      bumper sticker of the week
                            Buying houses
                   Dow implants, topical, original
           Netnews chucklehead-of-the-week award goes to...
                      smart computer, nerdy user
                          Toys Backward-R Us
                           Was My Face Red!
                     You know you're old when...
                     Yucks Digest V2 #13 (shorts)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.