[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #10

Yucks Digest                Thu,  6 Feb 92       Volume 2 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
               Bush Encounters the Supermarket, Amazed
                       GNU announced GNU GNURM!
      HOLLYWOOD, ETC. Dennis Miller adds to talk-show gridlock
      Institute of Fuzzy Science and the Hubble Space Telescope
                         Objectionable Cobol
                       Review of good TBL book
                 Some minor mother-tongue conundra...
                    Soviet McDonald's Said Elitist
          UNIX in trouble? (was Solaris 2.0 and C libraries)

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.