[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #9 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue,  4 Feb 92       Volume 2 : Issue   9

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
                         _bushusuru_ (2 msgs)
       A saw this in comp.unix.wizards and thought it was funny
                       A Truly Unbeatable Offer
                Communications Problem (Ontological?)
                                linda
                             Nomenclature
                        Plate-licking dog joke
                     Wallet Saves Man From Bullet
                       Who are they TALKING to?

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.