[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #8

Yucks Digest                Fri, 31 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   8

Today's Topics:
                             [from xeti]
                    Accident? You be the judge...
                        A letter to Microsoft
  Drivers celebrate in Tel Aviv: city cancels 140,000 parking ticket
                       Eniac Book Blurb Service
                        FWIW Volume I Issue 21
                general greetings plus Yucks offering
                    Geography Show Makes A Splash
                              love poems
                      Man Can't Have Head Frozen
          Man jailed for writing a check on men's underwear
                        Official Notification
     Oh my God, ther are here! Messages from the NET...... Ctoad
                          our man in nirvana
         Package 1040-5 (including Schedules A, R, N, and I)
                                 POTD
                Probably urban, but for your files...
                    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
                          Quote for the Day
                               Real men
                   Reasons behind aircraft crashes
                      Stretches a little too far
                      Your Average American Day

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.