[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #7

Yucks Digest                Wed, 29 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
                              A Sad Life
                          Barriers To Entry
       Belarus: licorice protects human organism from radiation
               Check Disclaimer for Software Purchases
                       Computerized Chauvinism
                           First Aid Hints
            From the LA Reader "News of the Weird" column
                               funnies
                    good evening ladies and germs
               Guess I'll take a windbreaker to work...
                            I want my HDTV
                       No, thank YOU! (2 msgs)
                          Signature viruses
             Survey of opinions regarding opinion surveys
                There are a billion people in China...
               Vacuum Sucks Prairie Dogs Out of Ground
                   Why Boston Drives Drivers Crazy

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.