[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #6

Yucks Digest                Wed, 22 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
                          "Silicone Valley"
        1991 Buzzword Of The Year - what a lexigrammatic wimp!
                     animal testing at our house
                         Bush Upchuck Digest
                             car for sale
                             Elvis Stamp
                                 FWIW
                Hints on using your Stereo - original
                             is ain't 42
                       Isn't that Un-American?
                  It was a dark and stormy night...
                      spaf's list: Click & Clack
              The Seven Deadly sins in the Modern World
                           you be the judge

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.