[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #5

Yucks Digest                Sat, 18 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   5

Today's Topics:
               Beirut University College Open positions
                              Bush Haiku
                       Cheap at half the price
         Fruit and flower smells good for computer operators
                               golfing
                Grab bag -- msgs from other categories
             Hazards of confusing mail and news, round II
                    HUMOR: Technical Redefinitions
               Molasses Demon Theory application time!
                  National Battery Ingestion Hotline
                        Obscure physics joke.
                          Quote for the day
                    Sell California, Mechanics Say
                     spaf's list:  garry trudeaux
               The boys have been out there too long...

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.