[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #4

Yucks Digest                Wed, 15 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   4

Today's Topics:
                  Basic rules for driving in Boston
         BITE-A-THON: ADVISORY/Little `Bears' take a bite for
                            Brain editing
                 Cat's Ass [margaret atwood novel?]
                      cutie, possibly for Yucks
                   David Duke / Oliver North in '92
                     Dog antics (was: Cat's Ass)
                                Duh...
                   How (not) to Keep Batteries Warm
                        MISC: Microwave Alien
                  National Battery Ingestion Hotline
                         New World Order Nut
                                 OTD
                           Radio Shack Q&A
                      The Satirist and the Inker

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.