[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #3

Yucks Digest                Fri, 10 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   3

Today's Topics:
                            Amazing Grace
                       Capitalization of "unix"
                           dildonics origin
                  Don't Forget to Mark Your Calendar
                       GSP Digest #384 (2 msgs)
                         Human factors humor
                           Lunchtime humor
                      MOVIE MINI `Black Lizard'
               Singapore to ban chewing gum from Friday
            Sit on my face and tell me that you love me...
               Takes a licking and keeps on ticking...
                        Thanks for sharing...
                         The Average American
                              Vogonballs
                    What the doctor says and means

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.