[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V2 #2

Yucks Digest                Mon,  6 Jan 92       Volume 2 : Issue   2

Today's Topics:
                     `LOVE' Logo Creator Is Sued
                                cutie
                    Escapees Traveling As A Couple
                       Getting infants to sleep
              how i spent my xmas holiday by mark age 31
                             In the news
                         mail filler for you
            New Year revelry lands many Pakistanis in jail
                          ON THE AIR COLUMN
               Prime criteria for selecting soul-mates?
        Singapore to allow personal possession of chewing gum
               Star Trek Turns Against Israel (3 msgs)
                    Teetotallar's ST drinking game
                        U.S. Rings In New Year

Back issues and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single
word "help" for instructions.