[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #9

Yucks Digest                Mon, 28 Sep 98       Volume 8 : Issue   9

Today's Topics:
                   Afterschool Specials for the 90s
                       Another from Ted Dolotta
          children's books you will never see [thanks Dave]
                      Comedy On Tap for Wed 8-5
                                 Dogs
                              Downsizing
                 Flynt offers Starr job as porno aide
                             FW: Top Ten
 Fwd: "the effects of prolonged dichlorobenzene exposure on children"
                            good bad worse
                 Grad School: The Game [thanks Josh]
                             Guffaws #330
                     Monday, August 3, 1998 Issue
                           New commandment
                   new hospital wing [thanks Dave]
                      QOTD - 9/25/98, Poundstone
      Reminds me of that good lady who backed into a propeller.
                         Ruminations (2 msgs)
                    Saturday, August 1, 1998 Issue
                           Science at work
                          SCREAM OF THE CROP
               Stuff Explodes! Number One at Box Office
          Talk to the hand, cause the beard ain't listening.
                               The CIA
                 Two vegetables in a patch.  (ULOTD)
                                We Men

** Note that material in the Yucks Digest may contain offensive words,
may be considered politically incorrect, present partisan policitcal
views, and/or question established authority.  If you are afraid of any
of these side-effects, then unsubscribe.  This list is not for the
humor-impaired or for those who believe speech should be free, but only
for themselves.

Items are printed as submitted.  Every attempt is made to keep the
credit for orginal source and stated copyright holder.  I assume that
appropriate reprint permission has been obtained by the submitter.  If
there is a problem with author credit or copyright, please contact me
immediately.  No other copyright is claimed or asserted on submissions.

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.

Submissions should be sent to <yucks@cs.purdue.edu>.
Problems should be addressed to <yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu>.