[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #5

Yucks Digest                Mon, 14 Sep 98       Volume 8 : Issue   5

Today's Topics:
                     !!! GET FUSION FUEL FAST !!!
                             Academicians
                            A Close Shave?
         All I had was Silver Beauty, my beloved paper clip.
                             Camping Tips
           CONGRESS PASSES AMERICANS WITH NO ABILITIES ACT
                   Flour is spoiled when it wiggles
                             Guffaws #324
                             Guffaws #326
                  Insert a witty subject line here.
                               Kentucky
                  Mort Bernstein: Giggles from Cap K
                            Movie Marquee
                       Nothin' But Ruminations
                                 QOTD
                  Remembering the Hollywood Squares
                             Ruminations
                      She was just too special.
                           Small Town Life
                  Sounds like sheer prejudice to me.
                    The joy of Engine-Top cooking
         The Top 13 Chapters In Ken Starr's "Clinton Report"
                         Three via JPAnderson

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.