[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V8 #6

Yucks Digest                Sat, 19 Sep 98       Volume 8 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
               ... assume the flying Superman position.
                            Airline Travel
                         A little culture ...
            But it's not the most economical way to do it.
                                Dating
               Does this apply to anybody that we know?
                             Duck Hunting
                       Evil Cult Etiquette 101
                               fun city
              Here's hoping all *your* wishes come true!
                  I'm going back to working on cars
                                 JOTD
                                Latin
                         man bashing again...
                        New Alcohol Warnings.
                                 QOTD
                       religions for the 21st C
                          SCREAM OF THE CROP
      Sometimes they'll commit you to a miserable insane asylum.
               Spam O' The Day: "Works Through Walls".
                               The Pill
         The Top 13 Chapters In Ken Starr's "Clinton Report"
                Too many of these apply to my life...
                              Via Cap K.
                   Wayward Wives (A Little Risque)
               What to do about dead husbands and cats.
               Wisdom Teeth -- The Cameron Column # 73
                           woman bashing...

Back issues can be obtained via WWW as
<http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/spaf/yucks.html>; back issues and
subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send mail to
"yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the single word
"help" for instructions.