[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #24

Yucks Digest                Tue, 12 Sep 95       Volume 5 : Issue  24

Today's Topics:
                            Administrivia
               ... in the city more convenient to you.
                           A Serious Deal?
                     Best Win95 commentary so far
                forwarded message from Alan Buckwalter
                  FW: Microsoft 95 Stuns World (fwd)
                     FYI: A history of Windows...
                             Hey Sylvia!
                 How Does Microsoft Get Away With It?
           Interview With Bill Gates about Windos (sic) 9X
                Microsoft and the Bavarian Illuminati
               Microsoft settles India Map controversy
                    ORIGINAL: Win '95 advertising
                    Or is it merely a coincidence?
                        quote without comment
                    Tears on my window (Windows95)
          TOPICAL & ORIGINAL Re: Win 95 advertising campaign
         Top Ten Anagrams of "Microsoft Windows Ninety-Five"
                        Win95=Mac87 shirts....
                             Win 95 jokes
                           Windows 95 Joke

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.