[Prev][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #25 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sun,  8 Oct 95       Volume 5 : Issue  25

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
                   ***40% off any type of Coins****
                  ...that was a very bad hair year.
                        .signature of the day
                        Anyone for pizza ...?
           Architext (OK, maybe they're okay after all...)
                             A Texas Song
          Big Centurian Ooopsie [Urban legend of the Week?]
                           Disgusting joke
                         Disney and ABC Shows
              Dr. Crawford to the Soap-down Room, stat.
                For Yucks - Chicken rescue gone amuck
               It's not nice to play with the AOL'ers.
                                 JOTD
                 Limit your use of ... lighter fluid.
          Love's Labour With Wife, 17, Puts Man in Hospital
                                moose
                       More Colliding Cultures
                 Most pessimistic Perl question ever
                     OK, we can all go home now.
                           Online calendar.
  placing workstations in particle accelerators ... causes data loss
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
               quotes from "UNIX Haters Handbook" (fwd)
                   Reminder: Group meeting tomorrow
               Sheep and Goats in Mass Suicide in Lake
                        soc.motss.grammarians
                           The Elephant Man
                       Well, thanks... I think.
While Simba and his father ... [are] ever so slightly *slow*. (2 msgs)
                      Why the Roman Empire Fell.
               Yee-haw, campaign contribution, and yes.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.