[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #20 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 12 Jul 95       Volume 5 : Issue  20

Today's Topics:
                        "The blame for filth"
       *Every* individual parrot?  "Pining for the fjords"....
      ... but a doctor and crisis group accompanied the aircraft
                        .signature of the day
                   [KShip75021@aol.com: Alien poop]
                     A new twist on an old tale.
                         Another SPAM delight
             beware of programmers with screwdrivers.....
                         Business Opportunity
                       Causes of the Civil War
                             defiNETions
                           echo '$a' | adb
                            Film festival
                  FW: Humor: Bus Wreck  (For Yucks)
                    Geographic mishap of the day.
                           Graduation day.
                        Happy Landings, Shamu
                  information superhighway anagrams
                     Jay Leno on Michael Jackson
                                 JOTD
                            jumping cables
             Looking for Source Code copyright statements
                 Maybe aliens will write the checks?
                          More on Pocahontas
                  My Tongue Ring (A Public Apology)
                        Object Oriented COBOL
                        Offered in poor taste
                                 POTD
                Proof that *everybody* has a web page.
                            QOTD (4 msgs)
                    Setting realistic expectations
                         Souvenir of Shanghai
                        The Bill Clinton Story
                       The devil, meanwhile...
     The officer was not in uniform at the time of the incident.
                    Those expecting good service.
                   True Airline Ticket Agent Story
                   U. C. Search Committee Glossary
                         Vernon distraught...
     We count 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 'round these parts...
                         Words to live by...
                         yucks submission...

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.