[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #19 (mixed nuts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 11 Jul 95       Volume 5 : Issue  19

Today's Topics:
        "Exon me!", she cried, as I licked her hot wet Gorton.
              ***WINDOWS 95 "JUST LIKE A MAC" - HELP***
         ... and special turn-down treats before turning in.
    ... that the mask company should have foreseen the possibility
                           .sig of the day
                            Aaargh, matey!
                A Comedy Central Contract With America
                            Adolf's goofs
               A great story, but with a tragic ending.
                            Ant Apocalypse
                            Back in Hell.
            Haligonians Turn Out to Stargaze at G7 Summit
                          HALLO THERE..????
He very much regrets the incidents [involving] teenage schoolgirls...
                    Holland has so much manure ...
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
     Not the "sitting on the edge of the bed" one, the other one.
                 OK, OK, "Mandy" wasn't *that* bad...
           One in Ten British Men Wear Underpants Two Days
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                       Republican PBS schedule
               She didn't play it very well, either ...
        So, just what exactly *is* a "grief-related resource"?
           Surveillance through Hollerith card technology.
     There are so many people here who haven't murdered anyone...
                          The Unemployed Dog
                           To B or not to B
                      Trends in Travel Agenting
                    Unsung movie genre of the day.
                    Wednesday she gets the knife.
              Yes, very happy (was Re: Happy to Report)
                          Yucks: Moon Struck

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.