[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #18 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Thu,  6 Jul 95       Volume 5 : Issue  18

Today's Topics:
            A hard tug by the other team severed his hand.
                       A little Oregon humor...
           And just *guess* who's doing the negotiating...
        and yet another bobby knight story especially for you
                      Another Quarter Heard From
             Federal study finds speed limits irrelevant
                Finns to Stage Woman-Carrying Contest
               first, postal clerks with guns, now ...
                          found on rec.birds
                         Further Developments
                FWD: visa for aliens from outer space
                            Grea.sig line
            How about someone that just wants to practice?
                         Is Windows a virus?
                                 JOTD
                   Lady, this isn't a "fine point".
           Lots of other possibilities come to mind, too...
                Minnie's Battle with Helium Addiction
                        Multo ante natus eram
                  Must have been something he said.
                          Null Modem Cables
                                 QOTD
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
              Seedless Watermelon Promotes Homosexuality
                         something for Yucks?
                     Tortured Analogy of the Day.
               Town Crier Not Too Noisy, Coucil Decrees
                            Utopia's Hairy
                             Vomit Comet
                      Waterproof Wireless Mic's
                  What exactly *is* a frozen swede?
                Calls to Save the Paris Metro Cricket
   Yeah, but if you can find two other guys and all go together...
                       You woke me up for THAT?

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.