[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #17 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat,  1 Jul 95       Volume 5 : Issue  17

Today's Topics:
                           ... And Yahoos.
                ... but never at dusk, never at dusk.
          ... they were the size of small cats, very big ...
                [ceo@ftp.com: God's top-level domain]
       A plan to abolish the Federal Communications Commission
              Canadians, eh?  [Hot rumor of the day...]
                      Digital's newfound profits
                            Fashion note.
                   FOR SALE: M60A1 Mani Battle Tank
                                 FOTD
              From the "It takes one to know one" file.
                        Good luck, Mr. Gorsky.
                   Hackers may be vampires, but...
                         High risk sports...
            I'd like to make one thing PERFECTLY clear...
                             IBM & Lotus
                It ain't cool and payback's a monster.
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
                                 Kato
                  MSOTD (Microsoft Slam Of The Day)
                           No slack at all.
                      Not paranoid, just careful
                              O.J. JOTD
         Old bogeymen never die.  They just team up together.
                            Phillip Morris
                           prison and work
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                     Speaking of portmanteaus...
                              The 4 F's
             The jokes are too easy.  We can only marvel.
                   The Programmer's Drinking Song!
               There, I run rings around you logically!
             There are things that a cow shouldn't say...
               They were probably tempted by the money.
                      Tiger Tiger burning bright
                       Too much, or not enough?
                     Top Ten UNIX vulnerabilities
   Turns out the Firewalls mailing list carries useful information.
                     Well, that about sums it up.
                   Woodpecker suspects identified!
                   You've Read Oedipus The King...

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.