[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #15 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Sat, 24 Jun 95       Volume 5 : Issue  15

Today's Topics:
                            administrivia
   ... all this would have been avoided with better documentation.
  ... awakens the Wild Woman Within by reviving foraging instincts.
                ... by the inventor of the Weed Eater
   ... that the explosion occurred gradually over a ten day period
                        adb (yucks submission)
                    Add One To COBOL Giving COBOL
                        A Lazlo Letter to Newt
               Bow before our massive news ejaculators.
             Brothel-Less Brazilian Prostitutes Sue Madam
                                cutie
                    Evolution of the Math Problem
              Excerpted WhiteBoard News for May 09, 1995
         For those who tend to spill their coffee or tea ...
                 funny with credit card companies...
                      Get The Best Off The Net!
             Invitation for an interesting holiday party
                  is there a baptismal font for X11?
       I wish I'd known about this option while ... at Harvard.
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
                      Le Cirque d'O.J. (2 msgs)
                            Life is a toad
                 Microsoft aquires Microsoft Acquires
            Natural consequence of chaos or just bad luck?
            OK, but what about putting someone's eye out?
                   Oops!  We missed Star Wars day!
                                 QOTD
                           Quote of the day
                            Recipe Request
                 Simon says "You didn't say legible."
                    The long wand of the law (FWD)
          Will she talk about the size of Clinton's wiener?
               Ya gotta love that military terminology
                      You don't know Jack Schitt
                       Young man seeks rubbers
                     Yucks Digest V5 #13 (shorts)

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.