[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #14 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 17 May 95       Volume 5 : Issue  14

Today's Topics:
                              (Old) JOTD
   ... imagine just exactly of what "Reckless Nudity" might consist
            ... so as to encourage the contemplative life.
        [AHofmn@aol.com: RISKS of crawling through a cat flap]
                                Advice
                       Another boost for email.
                           A Southern Satan
                                 FEMA
                      FYA: Exponent quote today
                        Good Advice o' the Day
                             Good To Know
                  gotos considered *really* harmful
                        Heat Is On In Britain
                How about $20 and a two-drink minimum?
                           human sacrifice
              If you ever do another Pentium roundup ...
                       It's all in the accent.
                        It's hard to disagree.
                             Larger Size
                    Letters we never did answer...
                        Let there be rain....
              More hard-hitting, fact-filled journalism.
                             No Room Left
           Overheard during morning commute to Berkeley...
                        Oxbridge on the march
              Prince Philip Offers Tip On Pairing Pandas
                            QOTD (6 msgs)
                      Rocket Science for Dummies
          Saves marriages, friendships -- maybe even LIVES!
                           Shotgun Surveys
                         Tactical deployment.
                        Take me to your lizard
                The best shopping site yet on the Web.
                The complete Pasta Theory of Software.
            There's a religious message here, somewhere...
                          The Sweedish Sheef
                      Where the World Is Headed
      while i'm in the neighborhood, maybe i just "pop" on by...
                             Who, indeed?

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.