[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #10 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Fri, 24 Mar 95       Volume 5 : Issue  10

Today's Topics:
            "took short cuts" is such a nice way to say it
                        A Haskell Lover's Plea
                    A slight change in flight plan
                                cutie
          Earl Grey appears to be in the hands of terrorists
                       Elaine exposed her uvula
                     Fast cash - this ones legit!
         He teaches like Speedy Gonzalez on a caffeine high.
               If you're really sure you're not busy...
                          Insult of the Day
            Linus -- A brilliant computer science student
                             Mr. Bastards
          Now, *this* is what I became a scientist *for*...
                          One Leif to Live.
                      On military music (YUCKS)
                                 QOTD
               Questions Cecil Is Still Thinking About
                       Reverse anthropomorphism
                  ShopTalk for Friday March 24, 1995
                 ShopTalk for Thursday March 23, 1995
                ShopTalk for Wednesday March 22, 1995
                   Something for the little lady...
          T.Rev and Random's Guide to Lovecraftian Drinking
                     talkin' the legs off a chair
                         The Modern Cyberpunk
                             Unix Wizard
                     Yucks Digest V5 #9 (shorts)

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.