[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #9 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 15 Mar 95       Volume 5 : Issue   9

Today's Topics:

                            ${MAKE} scents
   ... drew attention to some things the critics failed to mention.
                    [Admin] Archive now available
             [llc@aes.purdue.edu: To grow or not to grow]
                        Autoerotic fatalities
                     Banana leaves as a metaphor
                             Barney Proof
                      Doesn't make me Spiderman.
                                geek!
 generous enough to flag errors, yet prudent enough not to overwhelm
                              gerbil 2?
          GIFs are available, for those who are interested.
                        Good Point  (The ATF)
                             Good point.
                      GOP attacks Constitution!
                          hum, and a warning
                           IBM Scrap (fwd)
                            JOTD (4 msgs)
              Of course, since it is an IRS product ...
              OLE can you C, by the fonts of TrueType...
                         Signs to watch for.
                     talkin' the legs off a chair
          The Air Force's bagpipe unit is based in Georgia.
               The Enhanced for Netscape Hall of Shame
  Too bad they'll discontinue it, you could make $10K every year...
                     weirdest posting of the week
 Why don't we have a "Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents"?
                     Yeah, that about sums it up.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.