                              For YUCKS
       From: "James W. Williams" <williams@nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov>
                           Girls of the Net
                            Good to Know.
                          Happy Anniversary!
                     He has a point, you know...
                        Hillary's Health Care
             Indian Pigs Not Members Of Jackson Fan Club
                 Deafening Silence For Eavesdroppers
                           Job Frustration
                           Joke of the Day
                            JOTD (2 msgs)
                         Pet Store On Wheels
                            Positive I.D.
                          Publish or Perish
                            QOTD (2 msgs)
                         Question O' The Day
                      Quote of the day (3 msgs)
                            serious refund
              Sex in America?  Not if we can help it...
                            Space in pigs!
                    Step out of the car, ma'am ...
                         Stuck with the crime
                     The Information Supercowpath
                             Top Ten list
       Urban legend of the day (how'd they count the rounds...)
                             Warped Drive
                     With no one left to drive...
                          Words to live by.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.