[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #8 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Wed, 15 Mar 95       Volume 5 : Issue   8

Today's Topics:
         "In retrospect, lighting the match was my mistake."
           ... including 130 heads of state and government.
               ... when do they sacrifice the virgins?
                  Advertisement found on a wall map.
         As long as we have the H-bomb everything will be OK.
                              Bad News.
                    Birth Control and Marcia Brady
     but only on the proviso that _Due South_ isn't cancelled ...
                              cables ...
                    Compaqs Easiest to Use (on TV)
                Entirely too much time on their hands
       Florida Law profess announces PAC to "Battle Microsoft"
                      Hamelet II: The Survivors
                  I'm not so sure about column 1...
              I *know* you've been waiting for this one!
                If Netters look down upon AOLers, ...
                If you are a prisoner or a Canadian...
                    It was a bad day, that day...
                         klaatu barada nikto
                 Library of Congress Subject Headings
                   loebner prize -- possible entry
                              More Newt
  Oh, I don't know, I seem to recall a bad joke from awhile back...
                    Phone lines aren't transitive.
                             risks.......
                                 SOTD
                         Speaking of newt...
                          The demise of ATT?
           TOP 10 REASONS WHY I'M RELEASING GNU FORTRAN NOW
   Turn-offs: Slow waiters.  Favorite Internet Site: hollywood.com
                            update address
     Well, that should be doable, unless there are cows in jail.
 We must ... defend the honor of a noted researcher, Cindy Crawford.

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.