[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #7 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Mon,  6 Mar 95       Volume 5 : Issue   7

Today's Topics:
                                .SOTD
                           `alphabetizing'
                      another anagram for yucks
                         Ask for it by name.
                        CS: funny tech report
                            Does TV Kill?
                        Found in alt.aol-sucks
                   Grannie comes out of the closet.
            Jeff Angus and Hitler quotes in rec.radio.amat
                            JOTD (3 msgs)
              Kind of like getting your Kix on Route 66.
                       microsoft press release
                       More Joking Flight Crews
                 more unusual airline safety lectures
                            My book's out!
                         my e-dog has e-fleas
                            Nutty Science
                  oh, god, he's written another one
                 One intriguing and two so-so facts.
          On Poultry Inspectors, Little-Known Importance of
                    Please don't knock anyone up.
            PROCRASTINATOR'S PREDICTIONS COME TRUE - AGAIN
                            QOTD (3 msgs)
                      Quote of the day (2 msgs)
                               read me!
                      See if they give a shit...
         slam-dancing baby-boomers? (re: Yucks Digest V5 #5)
                     Somewhat safer than smoking.
                            Take your pick
                     The end of AI as we know it.
  The id of most American V8s is an integral part of the casting...
                  The Internet by any other name...
                   the subject should be "no shit"
              TOP TEN SURPRISES IN THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE
                     What is computing all about

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.