[Prev][Next][Index]

Yucks Digest V5 #6 (shorts)

Yucks Digest                Tue, 21 Feb 95       Volume 5 : Issue   6

Today's Topics:
                  'Studmuffins of Science' Calendar
                    ... they're out to *help* me!
                         All OJ, All The Time
                               Anagrams
                               Bad JOTD
                  Calvin & Hobbes Microsystems, Inc.
                          Dead People Server
                              definition
                           E-mail I receive
                           Fear of success
        Forget your woes!  Happy Valentine's Day from... (fwd)
                            Good To Know.
                      GOP attacks Constitution!
                            Killer recipe
              Like comp.unix.wizards, only unmoderated.
                        Login name of choice.
                   Not guilty by reason of inanity
                  Ok, if he can do it I can do it...
                           quote of the day
                            re Solaris...
                             Soup du jour
                       Speaking of flying rats
                          Taxonomy of Barney
                         The best in dog food
         The horseplay ceased to be a light-hearted jape ...
              There are only 4 ways off this airplane...
                        The Wannabe ISP Psalm
                 Threads With Separate Address Spaces
                      Well, that ought to do it.
         What if you just want to drop them down your pants?
         Who's gonna risk his freedom buying you your drugs?
                 World's least necessary 800 number?
                    World Weirdness Down 2 Percent

Back issues can be obtained via Gopher as
gopher://gopher.cs.purdue.edu/11/Purdue_cs/Users/spaf/yucks/gopher
and subscriptions can be obtained using a mail server.  Send
mail to "yucks-request@cs.purdue.edu" with a "Subject:" line of the
single word "help" for instructions.